It has taken me a while to venture into online shopping, with my only purchases being on amazon.com for discount books and dvd boxsets. I was always worried about buying something you haven't seen, you can't feel or touch, let alone try it on before you buy. Many of my friends have easily become addicted to shopping websites, claiming it offers the shopper the privacy and space of home to try the item on.
So, regretfully for my bank account, I succumbed to the online shopping world, and made my first purchase on
http://www.theoutnet.com/. This is a website which offers up to 70% off famous designer names such as Chloe, Alexander McQueen, Christopher Kane and Burberry. They have occasional flash sales, which I recommend you keep an eye out for, and this was how I came across my bargain, a See By Chloe top for just £13.40 (was £89.36). I now must admit that I have been fully converted, the top came lovingly wrapped in tissue paper and was a perfect fit! A very happy customer indeed.
Labels: Shopping
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home