You can now find me at http://studiothreetwofive.wordpress.com/
Friday, 27 May 2011
House in Ishijoji by Tadahiro Shimada
This small family home for a young couple has recently been completed by Japanese Architects Tadahiro Shimada. The compact black box has small wooden box windows and buffer spaces between different rooms to create a sense of distance in the space constrained house.
I'm an architecture enthusiast, freelance journalist and self-confessed Francophile.
I named the blog Studio 325 after my first architectural studio at the Bartlett School of Architecture in London. It was my first foray into the world of design and the big city.
I'm simply sharing things I like, whether its from the covers of my favourite magazines (Vogue UK & FR, Blueprint, Mark, Block, Wallpaper), from my favourite designers (Acne, Margaret Howell, APC) or from my favourite architects (Mecanoo, Zumthor, Sou Fujimoto, Herzog & de Meuron).
Feel free to email me at thestudio325@gmail.com with any suggestions, comments or recommendations.
1 Comments:
I loved ur Japanese Architect in house
House Australia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home