You can now find me at http://studiothreetwofive.wordpress.com/
Friday, 8 June 2012
Unpredictable Style: Kolfinna Kristófersdóttir and Ramona Chmura for Vision China
The exposed brick walls of the background are offset in this editorial for Vision China by textured fabrics; be it metallic chain mail or sportswear mesh.
I'm an architecture enthusiast, freelance journalist and self-confessed Francophile.
I named the blog Studio 325 after my first architectural studio at the Bartlett School of Architecture in London. It was my first foray into the world of design and the big city.
I'm simply sharing things I like, whether its from the covers of my favourite magazines (Vogue UK & FR, Blueprint, Mark, Block, Wallpaper), from my favourite designers (Acne, Margaret Howell, APC) or from my favourite architects (Mecanoo, Zumthor, Sou Fujimoto, Herzog & de Meuron).
Feel free to email me at thestudio325@gmail.com with any suggestions, comments or recommendations.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home