STUDIO 325
You can now find me at http://studiothreetwofive.wordpress.com/
Wednesday, 13 July 2011
About Me
- Name: STUDIO 325
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I'm an architecture enthusiast, freelance journalist and self-confessed Francophile. I named the blog Studio 325 after my first architectural studio at the Bartlett School of Architecture in London. It was my first foray into the world of design and the big city. I'm simply sharing things I like, whether its from the covers of my favourite magazines (Vogue UK & FR, Blueprint, Mark, Block, Wallpaper), from my favourite designers (Acne, Margaret Howell, APC) or from my favourite architects (Mecanoo, Zumthor, Sou Fujimoto, Herzog & de Meuron). Feel free to email me at thestudio325@gmail.com with any suggestions, comments or recommendations.
Previous Posts
- Rakvere Summer Theater by Kadarik Tüür Arhitektid
- Your Rainbow Panorama by Olafur Eliasson
- More Images from the Bartlett Summer Show 2011
- The Bartlett Summer Show 2011
- RIP Cy Twombly
- Street Photography in Paris, by Yanidel
- Jim Denevan’s Sand Drawings
- Style Crush... Leith Clark
- Akio Hirata’s Exhibition of Hats by Nendo
- Oliver Peoples glasses
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home