You can now find me at http://studiothreetwofive.wordpress.com/
Wednesday, 13 July 2011
Vogue Paris August 2011
Lara Stone, model and wife of comedian David Walliams, stars on the cover of this month's Vogue Paris. The full-length image photographed by Inez and Vinoodh, moves away from the tradition of beauty head shots on Vogue covers.
I'm an architecture enthusiast, freelance journalist and self-confessed Francophile.
I named the blog Studio 325 after my first architectural studio at the Bartlett School of Architecture in London. It was my first foray into the world of design and the big city.
I'm simply sharing things I like, whether its from the covers of my favourite magazines (Vogue UK & FR, Blueprint, Mark, Block, Wallpaper), from my favourite designers (Acne, Margaret Howell, APC) or from my favourite architects (Mecanoo, Zumthor, Sou Fujimoto, Herzog & de Meuron).
Feel free to email me at thestudio325@gmail.com with any suggestions, comments or recommendations.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home