You can now find me at http://studiothreetwofive.wordpress.com/
Monday, 13 February 2012
Style Crush... Clara Paget
Model and actress Clara Paget, started her career when she was spotted at a party dressed as Marlene Dietrich. She has since gone on to star in the film St Trinian's and was the face of Jigsaw's recent ad campaign. She can often be found on the pages of Vogue, amongst the People & Parties or in the Street Style.
I'm an architecture enthusiast, freelance journalist and self-confessed Francophile.
I named the blog Studio 325 after my first architectural studio at the Bartlett School of Architecture in London. It was my first foray into the world of design and the big city.
I'm simply sharing things I like, whether its from the covers of my favourite magazines (Vogue UK & FR, Blueprint, Mark, Block, Wallpaper), from my favourite designers (Acne, Margaret Howell, APC) or from my favourite architects (Mecanoo, Zumthor, Sou Fujimoto, Herzog & de Meuron).
Feel free to email me at thestudio325@gmail.com with any suggestions, comments or recommendations.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home